Gramma Sundae
Truth About Vaccines
OUTDOOR GEAR
http://www.aparthonllc.com/
Important Places to Shop
iSellThings - Premium Goods and Services from Pets to Exercise
Heavey Metal Classics - Automotive and Music Maddness
Aparthon, LLC - Web Site Building -
Catalogs.com lots of catalogs on one page
SurvivalOnlineUS - Survival Gear For now it is a catologed list of everything you need , the storefront is in progress.
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
▼
October
(7)
FluMist “recipients should avoid close contact wit...
Judge Halts Mandatory Flu Vaccines for Health Care...
Do you think your safe?
Vaccine Nation - Director's Cut (Gary Null) http...
Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine?s Dirty Little Sec...
News
This is my First Blog so I am supposed to say "Hel...
Search This Blog
Program Links
Alex Jones InforWars.com BECAUSE THERE IS A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND
Prison planet.tv
You know things have changed
NVIC Stand up and be counted
Elderly Woman Left to Die Under Britain’s Death Care System
The Truth about the Flu Shot
About Me
Gramma
The Watchman on the wall cries Awake! Awake! there is danger in the land, still they dance they eat they sleep and bake their bread. Oh! People! you have made your bed.
View my complete profile
Followers
Thursday, October 8, 2009
This is my First Blog so I am supposed to say "
Hello world
" As a Grandma am I suppose to not like camo
?
Well I do, Here is one I love, and yes its pink
its here
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment